Winter Video Mashup
Everyone is invited to submit a video to our video mashup! Please see resources to the right and instructions below. Please email with any questions.
1. Set up: You will need a device to play the audio file and a device to record.
- Record in landscape orientation.
- Set up your sheet music so that you can see it well and you can still be somewhat facing the camera.
2. With your headphones on, play the file. You will hear four clicks. CLAP on the fifth click. Then you will hear 12 more clicks. The final four clicks will sound a bit different to indicate that it is time to play.
(If you do not start at the beginning, be sure to wait for your entrance!)
(This step helps us align the videos properly)
3. While you are playing or singing, keep good posture and if you can, look at the camera or position yourself so that you are clearly visible. Look like you're having fun!
4. When you are finished, hold your position and look at the camera for a few seconds before moving.
5. Fill out the form below to upload and submit your video!
Sunday, February 7
Note: Even if you submit your video via email, you MUST fill out the following form for your video to be included.